Classification: Regular, Fulltime
Location: Mountain View, California, United States
The Data and Stewardship Manager will lead, develop, refine, manage, and implement plans to assure appropriate stewardship and benefit distribution for all donors, supporters and members of/to CHM utilizing web technologies and our CRM - Salesforce. This individual must be self-directed, results-oriented and able to demonstrate outstanding project management capabilities and the skills to manage vertically and horizontally.
In addition to managing stewardship programs, this position share responsibility (with the Annual Fund and Membership Manager) for data accuracy, hygiene and for pulling reports. The Stewardship Manager reports to the CDO and is a key member of the development team.
- Knowledgeable of the Computer History Museum’s mission, exhibits, programs and long-range plans, and stay current with the functioning of the entire institution.
- Work with the CDO and other museum staff to create, implement, evaluate and revise donor/sponsor stewardship initiatives, programs and benefits.
- Responsible for timely, appropriate and meaningful acknowledgement all gifts to CHM.
- Assuring accuracy of data in the Salesforce database and retrieving accurate reports as requested.
- Responsible for information tracking, reporting, and evaluation related to stewardship programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Preferred Attributes
- Strong project management skills.
- Results-oriented team player with optimistic attitude who takes initiative as an independent worker and embodies CHM core mission.
- At least 2 years of donor stewardship experience preferred.
- Proficient in database management especially related to membership and annual fund, preferably in Salesforce.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work accurately under deadlines; highly organized and methodical.
- Creative thinking, with critical analysis and problem-solving skills, along with flexibility/adaptability and a knack for thinking on your feet.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and other office software.
- Position requires some early morning, late evening and weekend hours on occasion.
- Bachelor's degree required.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must include a cover letter, resume, and a list of 2 professional references and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.