A safe and enjoyable experience is important to us. We ask that everyone coming to CHM observe the guidelines listed below.
- CHM no longer accepts cash. Visitors can purchase tickets or items in the Museum store using debit or credit cards as well as digital payment apps. The Cloud Bistro café will continue to accept cash.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Personal non-flash photography is permitted throughout the exhibition areas. Use of flash, tripods, or other equipment is prohibited.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the exhibition areas.
- Historical artifacts are priceless and easily damaged. Please do not touch them.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The Museum is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- No backpacks or luggage are allowed in the exhibition areas. Coat check is available for all visitors.