COVID-19 Guidelines (Revised as of 4/27/22)
- Visitors ages six and above must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination with a valid photo ID.
- Visitors who provide a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours are exempt from vaccination requirements.
- Children ages five and under are exempt from vaccination requirements.
- Valid forms of proof of vaccination include: An original, a copy, or a picture of your CDC vaccination card; or personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California or by an approved private company.
- Masks are recommended but not required except during docent-led tours and demonstrations.
- Visitors should maintain physical distancing and keep at least six feet from others whenever possible.
- Please wash hands and use hand sanitizer regularly during your visit.
For more information on COVID-related guidelines, visit Frequently Asked Questions.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Personal non-flash photography is permitted throughout the exhibition areas. Use of flash, tripods, or other equipment is prohibited.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the exhibition areas.
- Historical artifacts are priceless and easily damaged. Please do not touch them.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The Museum is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- No backpacks or luggage are allowed in the exhibition areas. Coat check is available for all visitors.