A safe and enjoyable experience is important to us. We ask that everyone coming to CHM observe the guidelines listed below.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Personal non-flash photography is permitted throughout the exhibition areas. Use of flash, tripods, or other equipment is prohibited.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the exhibition areas.
- Historical artifacts are priceless and easily damaged. Please do not touch them.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The Museum is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- No backpacks or luggage are allowed in the exhibition areas. Coat check is available for all visitors.
- Masks are recommended but not required.