The Museum store is holding its semiannual members-only sale on Saturday, December 9. CHM members receive 25% off everything in the entire store!
Look for the perfect holiday gift for the computer enthusiast in your life. Whether you want to treat yourself to a new book, scoop up a fun gadget or game for the little (or big!) kids, or you need that perfect something for a techie mom or dad . . . we’ve got you covered!
Don’t forget to take advantage of other great membership perks during your visit:
- Treat your guests to the Museum with free admission (Members can bring an unlimited number of guests on December 9. Members' guests will also receive the 25% discount in the store)
- Experience vintage technology demonstrations
- Enjoy docent-led exhibit tours
- Get 10% off at the Cloud Café
* This event is for Museum members and their guests only. Not a Museum member? Become one today!
Can’t join us on Saturday, December 9? No problem. Items can be placed on hold with a credit card number three days prior to the event. We will ring up your purchases on December 9. Purchases will be available for pick-up during our regular store hours beginning Sunday, December 10. Please contact Jim Somers, Museum Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650 810 1027 with any questions.
Computer History Museum
1401 N. Shoreline Boulevard
Mountain View, CA, 94043